Sublunary?

Sublunary sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere

 Sublunary sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere The sublunary sphere is a
concept in Aristotelian physics derived from Greek astronomy.[1] It is the
region of the geocentric cosmos below the Moon, c...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere
 Preview by Yahoo

 "Unthinking man, remember this,
 Though fond of sublunary bliss,

 Make hay while the sun shines..
 the Dome doors open for meditation at 6:40am CST

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 My days, my weeks, my months, my years,
 Fly rapid as the whirling spheres,
 Fly rapid as the whirling spheres,
 Around the steady pole.
 Time, like the tide, its motion keeps,
 And I must launch thro' endless deeps,
 And I must launch thro' endless deeps,
 Where endless ages roll.

 The grave is near the cradle seen,
 How swift the moments pass between,
 How swift the moments pass between,
 And whisper as they fly.
 "Unthinking man, remember this,
 Though fond of sublunary bliss,
 Though fond of sublunary bliss,
 That you must groan and die."

 My soul, attend the solemn call,
 Thine earthly tent must shortly fall,
 Thine earthly tent must shortly fall,
 And thou must take thy flight.
 Beyond the vast expansive blue,
 To sing above, as angels do,
 To sing above, as angels do,
 Or sing in endless night.

 Joshua Smith's Divine Hymns, 1794.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 This is sort of funny.  A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were having dinner
in a restaurant in a better part of town, where I also went to high school.  It
was a lot busier than we expected. We were sitting at the outdoor bar, and I
hear a couple guys talking about the best looking girl in our high school
during those days.  I mentioned how odd that was to my wife, and then she
overheard the bartender talking to one of the group about where the their high
school reunion was going to after this little pre get together.

 This group was a year behind me, (thank God), but I was surprised at just how
old everyone looked.

 On the other hand, the person I see in the mirror now, for the first time, is
starting to look pretty old as well.  (-:

 64 next month. Just went to my 45th year high school reunion last night,
couldn't recognize a soul! We all looked so old! Everybody was going around
looking at our name tags with our senior pictures on them to see who they
recognized! It was hilarious.  My dad died when I was nine, I never married
because I never expected to live long enough to raise a family. Didn't want to
put my kids through my own personal experience. Big mistake, maybe. Hear I am
at 64, old enough to be a grandfather. However , raising a family, I wouldn't
have had the wonderful experiences I have had with Maharishi.