Hi, and Welcome - I read the available excerpts of your book - I am curious
about your statement below that you are more one pointed and disciplined than
most. In what domain, and what has that done for you lately? :-)
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ryandave177@...> wrote :

 Thank you for invitation to FAIRFIELD GROUP
 My name is Dave Ryan, I have been practicing TM since 1972; Sidhi program:
(govenor on 1976 flying course).
 Graduate of MIU: Santa Barbara, Calif...73-77...Fairfield to flying course;
finished with a BIDS degree at MIU.

 MS:Health Education, Univ of Colorado/UCLA, post graduate work, 78, 79.
 Created: Ryan's Brush Inc. 1984...Art creation in commercial and private
settings.

 Retired from working America, 2009, at age 57.
 I currently live, travel and volunteer my services in South East Asia. Living
a simple life.

 My reason for joining your group is simple: A book came through me: in a
sense, without permission of self. Meaning it flowed from within (not unusual).
The audience it was meant for: myself and people who are familiar with and
experience finer levels of thought during Transcendental Meditation.

 I live, off the beaten path, in simple settings, by choice. I am not really
connected to western civilization, except for this sharing: a bit of connection
and feedback. I am more one pointed and disciplined, than most.

 I wrote this book, plopped it on amazon KDP select program and as expected it
sits with few takers. Out of respect, I am not using trademarked words of TM
movement, thus my generic keywords are not tapping into people who transcend on
a regular basis as I.
 I priced the book so most can afford and gave it away for free under KDP
Select 5 day promotion. I had hope a TM'er would pick it up and they may
connect to my blog for back and forth comment. The more negative the comment,
the better.... as it shapes or challenges more projection of love, on my
end...if that makes sense to you.

 It would certaintly enrich my life to share and challenge thought with those
who experience greater awareness in thought. I am outside the box, a rebel of
sort, and I am most certaintly respectful of Maharishi's wishes and
expectations of us all.
   I did not ask permission or grace from within the TM org. to write or
publish this book. Reason being, the book is not about TM, it is a subjective
experience, a work of effortless discovery of clarity in thinking. Book
addresses my subjective experience of connection to cosmos; man, woman and
nature. Subjective experience comes as word. The book addresses politics,
capitalism, human behavior and perception. 75 % of book is prose and verse
leading, logic of mind. Over 150 images of my art, reflecting the themes of
each verse.

 So here is a link to my book if u are curious..look inside the book of 463
pages..u can pull up 10% for free to read.
 If u like the book's potential for discussion and enjoyment, I'll gift u a
copy if you'll read it. You can tear it apart or not, just let me know if this
book would be a benefit to this site. If not please let me know as well...book
link below with reviews

 thanks

 Dave Ryan

http://www.amazon.com/PIRATES-CALL-MAHARISHI-MAHESH-YOGI-ebook/dp/B0140UAU1O/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442278180&sr=1-1&keywords=a+pirates+call