> Judy,
> How, exactly, will the amount of people practicing TM affect the
> number of tsunamis, (or anything else relating to them) seeing as
> how the cause of those are far beneath the ocean?  Yes, I know the
> silliness the TMO tries to perpetrate on how "we" can affect
> natural disasters, but do you really believe that?  And, if you do,
> how exactly do you think that would happen?

I don't "believe" it, but I don't rule it out either.

According to MMY, the root cause of natural disasters
is stress, as you know.  Reducing the levels of stress
in the "atmosphere" will therefore reduce the number
and severity of natural disasters.  Seems as good an
explanation as any for such a notion.