Yes, I am aware of the TMO dogma regarding "stress" in the atmosphere, as I said. That is why I am asking--do you really believe that stress, as defined in human terms, is what is responsible for natural disasters, things that have been going on, by all accounts, for millions of years, long before humans came on the scene? And, if you do, how is this different from any other superstition?

Sal