I think for every natural disaster that strikes, we should set up giant loudspeakers and blast either Barry Manilow or Ozzy at full volume right above the offending ocean, or mountain, or whatever else has the nerve to unstress on us. That would teach em.

Same thing with anyone who gives as silly answers as Patrick and Judy have.

Sal
"I am music, and I write the soooooongs...."

I can feel the earth starting to tremble already. :)