> > > No guru. No question.
> >
> > Careful. t3rinity will say there is something
> > "lacking" in your life.  :-)
>
> You clearly get me terribly wrong, Barry. But maybe you
> want to get me wrong. If you have no love in your life,
> something is certainly missing. If you have no Guru,
> there are many other ways of relationship you can have.

I am just poking fun at you, hoping to help you
LIGHTEN UP a bit. It doesn't seem to be working.

You're just so fuckin' HEAVY and JUDGEMENTAL about
all this stuff, dude. Just look at what you wrote
above. Based on the fact that I don't follow a
bhakti path and am willing to look at both the
up-sides and down-sides of bhakti (both of which
definitely exist), you declare that there is
"no love in my life."

You don't know me AT ALL. You don't know anything
about the 400 gopis who visit me nightly to dance
with my enchanted flute. I love them all dearly.
Not to mention the sheep with whom I have a *very*
loving relationship. :-)

Seriously, dude...you *really* should consider
lightening up. Just because someone follows a
different path than you do doesn't mean that
they're lower than you or that something is
missing from their life. If you realized that,
I suspect you'd be a lot happier with your
*own* path.