> Bhakti is that thing that t3rinity thinks that Michael
> Dean Goodman practices, and that he blasted Irmeli for
> attacking when she criticized MDG's logic. The fact that,
> AFAIK, neither MDG or Irmeli ever used the word 'bhakti'
> and almost certainly didn't have bhakti in their minds
> when they wrote what they wrote has nothing to do with it.

****
There are a few things that intrigue me about t3rinity. Does he
consciously distort our views just because they irritate him? Or does
he have some sort of dyslexia and he does not properly understand
written text?

Or  probably he is not competent in formal operational thinking and
hence puts together concepts and ideas illogically, forgets what he
attacked at and claimed in  an earlier post and claims the opposite in
the next post. His rules of throwing out ideas seem to be that
something sounds good, and he has heard someone use the phrase, and it
seems to make a good striking weapon at the very moment. He has no
hesitation using ideas this way even if he one post earlier claimed
opposite. And there seems to be an ego in him that gets very easily
hurt. All this points to weak skills in formal operational thinking,
where principles rule, not the egos needs and hurts.

He has apparently also found the principles: "attack is the best
defence" and  " blame others for your own weaknesses" successful
survival strategies.

There he however has made a grave mistake. If he uses these strategies
also in his personal relationships, he must have faced many
disappointments on that front. He most probably blames others for the
disappointments and cannot see how the problems come from his way of
relating to others. In this kind of situation he can get a lot of
consolation from cherishing sentiments of bhakti towards a distant
guru, with whom he cannot be in personal relationship. And that is
fine, if it helps him.

I'm sure he gets furious about this. If he does not, and laughs to
this nonsense, then I certainly have wrong here.

I don't feel totally comfortable posting this, but here inside me
resides also a challenger, who thinks, that an effective way of
confronting certain repeating dysfunctional patterns, is by trying to
bring  the structures to the open, even if it might cause some
turmoil. I really find t3rinity's way of communicating appalling.

Irmeli