> > > Careful. t3rinity will say there is something
> > > "lacking" in your life.  :-)
> >
> > You clearly get me terribly wrong, Barry. But maybe you
> > want to get me wrong. If you have no love in your life,
> > something is certainly missing. If you have no Guru,
> > there are many other ways of relationship you can have.
>
> I am just poking fun at you, hoping to help you
> LIGHTEN UP a bit. It doesn't seem to be working.
>
> You're just so fuckin' HEAVY and JUDGEMENTAL about
> all this stuff, dude.

Again you judge me wrong, I'm not heavy on this, I just explain.

> Just look at what you wrote
> above. Based on the fact that I don't follow a
> bhakti path and am willing to look at both the
> up-sides and down-sides of bhakti (both of which
> definitely exist), you declare that there is
> "no love in my life."

Wrong. I said 'If' and the you can be substituted for a 'one', it
wasn't a personal you. And I clearly explained several times, that I
was not speaking about Bhakti as a path, but as a sentiment. But maybe
you just didn't have your cup of coffee yet.

> You don't know me AT ALL. You don't know anything
> about the 400 gopis who visit me nightly to dance
> with my enchanted flute. I love them all dearly.
> Not to mention the sheep with whom I have a *very*
> loving relationship. :-)
>
> Seriously, dude...you *really* should consider
> lightening up.

Barry, its difficult to judge people from internet output. This time I
have to tell you: you don#t know me at all, lighten up.

> Just because someone follows a
> different path than you do doesn't mean that
> they're lower than you or that something is
> missing from their life. If you realized that,
> I suspect you'd be a lot happier with your
> *own* path.

Don't know who stuck this into your head. Do you have an inferiority
complex?