I'm outa this, having written a "let's let it drop"
note to t3rinity, and having meant it.

On the other hand, I just can't wait to see how you
rip MDG a new one for his latest novel...uh...I mean
post...if *it* gets your dander up.  :-)  :-)  :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"