On Mar 10, 2006, at 10:58 AM, authfriend wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Right.  Not the case with TM except in the early stages
> > > of practice.
> > >
> > > Think: What is the mind "brought back" *from* in TM?
> >
> > Exactly--that which needed "patched". If it didn't need "patched"
> > (if you didn't "need" to meditate), you'd experience the
> > transcendent through all states!
> >
> > But if it is being brought back from the transcendent, it *is*
> > being patched. Oh well, subtle effort. So much talk.
>
> Says Vaj, avoiding responding to my question, just as I
> predicted:
>
> > > (Vaj won't respond to this, just as Barry didn't
> > > respond to a similar question from Lawson.)
>
> To address his nonresponse on its own terms: There is
> no "bringing back" in TM, either from transcendence
> or from the recognition (thought) that one is not
> thinking the mantra.  If Vaj was meditating by "bringing
> back" the mind from either to the mantra, he most
> certainly wasn't doing TM.

Ignoratio elenchi. Your question has already been answered numerous
times, you just can't accept what you're hearing is all.

Nothing new here. <sigh>

> <snip>
> > > Very wise sharing on that by Rick (I also received
> > >
> > > Oh, yes, we know, Vaj, you remind us often about how
> > > you have access to all *kinds* of privileged data.
> >
> > Well you heard the same thing if you were *listening*. He posted
> > it here.
>
> He posted what you had received offlist?

As you've been told several times, it was posted here--actually Rick
has posted it here, on this list, three times.

> <snip>
> > >
> > > You seem to be imagining things.  I didn't ask a
> > > question.
> >
> > Actually you asked what Mahesh said specifically at Estes Park
> > several times--so did your side kick.
>
> If by "sidekick" you mean Lawson, and if by "question"
> you mean what MMY had said specifically at Estes Park,
> we asked *you* because you were the person who had brought
> it up.
>
> The answer to our question therefore was, "I don't know
> exactly what he said at Estes Park."  But somehow it seems
> to be impossible for you to say "I don't know."

I have every reason to believe what Rick is saying not only because
he was there and I trust him, but also because I understand
experientially what's going on. It's beyond me as to why you are so
entrenched in denying the obvious--but it's a common thing you do,
this TM apologist trip. Whatever.