> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 8/11/06 11:18:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > jstein@ writes:
> >
> > > Ban  anything that can be used to determine the sex of the
fetus.
> > >  Ultrasound while the
> > > doesn't reveal the sex.
> > >
> > > Hey, that  might actually work.
> > >
> > > What about the mothers right to  know?
> >
> > What about it?
> >
> > Now could you imagine that being said to a prospective mother in
> > the USA?  For all the doctor knows, she's coming in for a
routine
> > check up and wants to know the sex of her child. She doesn't
have
> > to make a decision to abort before she knows all the facts.
>
> So you think it's fine for a woman to make a decision
> to abort or not based on the sex of the child?

An honest and decent person wouldn't twist and manipulate a debate
such as you do above.

You know and I know and everyone following this debate knows that
MDixon is NOT for aborting a fetus based on its sex.  He's using
this as an example to make his point.

So what is it in you, Judy, that would bring yourself to make such a
suggestion?