<j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:

> > list will
> > built for
> > beard in the

> > studies on
> > > >
> > > Fred was very condescending and dismissive of an Awake friend
> > > of mine whose brain waves didn¹t happen to match Fred¹s
> > > expectations.
> >
> > Where did TMO folks get the idea that being awake/enlightened is a
> > measurable, dualistic phenomenon?
> >

> From the idea that enlightened states of consciousness are STATES OF
CONSCIOUSNESS,
> complete with physiological styles of functioning.

I'm curious, is there any observation of people losing their
enlightened  brainwave pattern, when  they get old and senile, and
hence also having lost their TMO style enlightenment. People's
brainfuctioning generally deteriorate, when they get old. MMY's
behavior has for some time shown clear signs of his deteroriating
brainfunctioning (which is of course natural considering his
respectably high age).

Irmeli