> As usual when I post an honest, heartfelt, and
> *non*-putdown opinion of Maharishi, one of the
> terribly attached TBs reacts to it as if it was
> a putdown (not true), and as if she were feeling
> terribly threatened by the opinion itself (true).
>
> Allow me to clarify, for those who are less anal
> retentive about the things they believe.
>
> In the past on this forum, we have discussed
> whether it would really *matter* to people with
> regard to the benefits they have received from
> TM if Maharishi had, in fact, had sex with a
> bunch of his female students. The general
> consensus was No, it wouldn't matter.

large snip to end of post

Barry, I am suggesting, in fact I am asking, that you consider NOT READING the
posts of
those who upset you, like Judy.  Please, you can let your eyes glaze over when
you come
across their words that have infilatrated another's response to you.  And you
should never
ever ever read a direct post from her on ANY subject.You know from long long
experience
that her words upset you ( my stomach gets tight, actually). So, stop it - just
NEVER READ
THEM AND NEVER RESPOND. There are at least 10 people on FFL that I will never
read no
matter what the topic.  It is a waste of time. You don't HAVE to respond to
people. If you
want to expand on your ideas, fine, but just do that and forget the jabs. I am
glad you are
back, but PLEASE.... practice selective reading.