On Sep 8, 2006, at 1:45 PM, authfriend wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Fortunately, not all of Rodney Dangerfield¹s friends felt this way.
>
> Applies to you as well, by the way.

Judy's attitude towards the entire human race could pretty much be
summed up by the old joke:  Everyone I know is crazy except you and me,
and I'm not even so sure about you.

The question remains: why would she want to keep posting and
interacting with people she dislikes so much?  Could it possibly be
because there are so few people she actually does like?  Pretty sad way
to go through life.

Sal