> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > > [...]
> > holes
annihilated
> > from
> > at
> > >
> > > Er, gravity is not anhilated by a black hole. >>
> >
> > No-one knows what gravity is, so get off your pretentious high
horse
> > and recognise that the classical description of a black hole is
that
> > time stops within a black hole (ie no time), no space, no
gravity.
> > The laws of PHYSICS DO NOT APLLY BEYOND THE EVENT HORIZON  ---
> > gravity, time, energy, space, etc. are not known but it is known
> > that the laws of physics do not apply.
> >
> > Just in case you don't get that this is what a black hole is.
> > The laws of PHYSICS DO NOT APLLY BEYOND THE EVENT HORIZON.
> >
> > This is also true of the Plack scale and the Plack era (even
> > slightly after the Planck era, they do not apply).
> >
> > So stop telling us how you think black holes are explained. The
only
> > explanation for a classic black hole is that the laws of physics
do
> > not apply beyond the event horizon, and if that description is
> > changed them it is nothing more than a glorified neutron star.
> >
> > The laws of PHYSICS DO NOT APLLY BEYOND THE EVENT HORIZON.
>
> Actually, classical black hole theory says that the laws of
physics do not apply at the
> singularity at the center of mass. I have never heard a theory
claim that they don't apply
> beyond the event horizon, >>

Well now you have:
"According to Roger Penrose's Principle of Cosmic Censorship, the
fact that the laws of physics break down inside the event horizon
has no impact on the physics outside the black hole "

http://astrosun.tn.cornell.edu/academics/courses/astro201/bh_structur
e.htm

<<though of course, by definition, you can't prove such a thing,
> either way...>>

You can't prove black holes even exist. What you are failing to
understand is that they are stil theoretical. Physicists follow the
laws of physics backwards until the laws of physics don't apply any
more so they cannot follow them anymore.
The same is true of the Planck era at the big band. IN FACT, it is
well known that AFTER the Planck era 9for a few nanoseconds, the
laws of PHYSICS DO NOT WORK. The same is true in many macroscopic
examples. There is a whole binary star system that has baffled
scientists because it in no way shape or form adheres to the known
laws of physics.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional