> Sir Roger Penrose is very clear on this.
> "According to Roger Penrose's Principle of Cosmic Censorship, the
> fact that the laws of physics break down inside the event horizon
> has no impact on the physics outside the black hole ">>>

<<They are certain they break down at the event horizon and at the
singularity,
but there's
no way to discuss what they are like between the event horizon and
the
singularity. >>

Correct, because the laws of physics do not aplly there. Otherwise
the physicists would describe them. They can't because it is
theoretical, and the laws cannot work beyond a certain point within
that theory. They do not work there.

Think about it. Time stops at the Event Horizon. Please state which
laws of physics can still apply when time has stopped?

"The envelope of no return surrounding the black hole is its event
horizon. As a clock falls toward a black hole, time slows on
approach to the event horizon, and it completely stops at the
horizon (not just at the center of the hole)."

http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/t/time.htm

<<<<Most
just assume that things stay relatively normal for a while. There's
no way to
prove it either
way of course.>>>

Incorrect.

<<<In a truely closed universe, there are no black holes because
that would imply
something
existing outside the boundries of our space-time, which we just said
isn't the
case by
calling it closed. It's another one of those odd contradictory
things. >>>

Incorrect, classic black hole theory has included the possiblitiy of
multi-verse for years. And that has been my point all along.
Hawkings is now saying that the multi-verse connection is NOT there,
and you are trying to tell us that that is not significant.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: