> --- suziezuzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > How would you evaluate the following.
> >
> > Enlightenment is defined as stabilized Being or Self
> > during the three
> > states of consciousness, waking, dreaming, and deep
> > sleep. The Self
> > is not overshadowed, an aspect of the nervous system
> > is able to
> > maintain that fullness at all times.
>
> I know this is not your main question, but NO aspect
> of any NERVOUS SYSTEM is responsible for maintaining
> the fullness of Being. Using your conceptualization
> you could say that the nervous system is responsible
> for different conditions of  MIND. It has absolutely
> nothing to do with BEING.

Of course no NERVOUS SYSTEM is responsible for maintaining
the fullness of Being. It IS, maintains ITSELF, as well as "creation",
on its own. Saying that no NERVOUS SYSTEM is responsible for
maintaining the fullness of Being as significant and substantial as
saying 1=1. Its a truism.

The real question in this regard is, IMO: is a nervous system
necessary to REFLECT the fullness of Being -- Being which is
self-sufficient unto itself.

As I have asked before, if a nervous system is not necessary to
REFLECT or experience Being/Pure Consciousness,
does a rock experience Pure Consciousness?

See below
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/118694

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional