Perhaps you should consider contacting the ACLU if your efforts are not successful:

http://www.aclu.org/religion/discrim/index.html

On Dec 20, 2006, at 9:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes. I practice both Western and Joytish. My website has information about my services. Astrological Varieties and who I am and what I'm about. I am going to pursue the dome on other levels. I am a practicing Hindu. According to my religious beliefs I am allowed to practice astrology. I feel discriminated against and personally violated. I have been doing my practice just as I had been instructed by Maharishi. I can say this: I have participated with Sathya Sai Baba's, SSRS, TMO, Shiva Baba, worked for Deepak Chopra, and visit a local Hindu Temple every Friday to receive blessings from Lakshmi. NEVER, have I been turned down or away from anyone. It is not the role of the TMO to prey into people personal spiritual life. I will be sending an e-mail to Bevan Morris about this and I will pursue other avenues if I need to. Thank you for your interest and i'm sure their are many people in Fairfield who are just as disappointed as I am. Love and Light. Lou Valentino