I think half the people on here are drunks that post late at night
when they are drunk, especially the anti-TM'rs seem to be half made up
of drunks. You can tell by the way they speak, and they think they are
cool to use curse words every post. Only teenagers and drunks think
that's cool. (actually teenagers don't think its cool).

I'm outta here, I'm not talking to a bunch of drunks anymore. You
other TM'rs should consider this also, since you would not converse
about enlightenment with a guy in the street who is slurring his
speech and waving his arms with a strong smell of alcohol on his
breath.

OffWorld