TurquoiseB wrote:
> Absolutely true. I find it's useful for pinpointing
> the people I wouldn't want to waste my time with. :-)

You mean the cussing pin-points anyone you would want to waste time
with? Which one, Judy? :-)

> > ...and posts here late at night - almost all his messages
> > are from 12:00 - 3:00 AM on Saturday nights.
> >
> Absolutely not true. Willy's from Texas, where they
> seem incapable of knowing that there are time zones
> other than their own. Most of my posts are made during
> breakfast my time, something to do over coffee and a
> croissant. Willy and Off may still be drunk at that
> hour, but I am most assuredly not. :-)

It's all about Willy, insn't it?

So, why wouldn't you want to post on Saturaday nights when you're
drunk? I mean, what have you got to do that would be so important that
you'd want to wait until Sunday morning to tell us about it, when
you're on caffiene and carbs and boring?