TurquoiseB wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> One informer who apparently is living in France, does
>> tend to cuss a lot...
>>

> Absolutely true. I find it's useful for pinpointing
> the people I wouldn't want to waste my time with. :-)
>

>> ...and posts here
>> late at night - almost all his messages are from
>> 12:00 - 3:00 AM on Saturday nights.
>>

> Absolutely not true. Willy's from Texas, where they
> seem incapable of knowing that there are time zones
> other than their own. Most of my posts are made during
> breakfast my time, something to do over coffee and a
> croissant. Willy and Off may still be drunk at that
> hour, but I am most assuredly not. :-)
You should see the weird looks I get at Starbucks sometimes when I order
a (sorta) croissant with (sorta) cream cheese.  I tell them that's the
way the French eat 'em.   Some of the kids that work there tried them
that way and got hooked.  Now if the croissant were made with real
butter and cream cheese as good as what you get in France it would
really be something.  A real showstopper is if the manager fails to keep
'regular' cream cheese in stock and all they have is 'light' which is awful.