Borat definitively settled this question with his cultural wisdom from
Kazakhstan's laws of nature.

"We say in Kazakhstan, "You find me woman with brain, I find you a
horse with...Wings.""

He also has quoted scientific research done in his country proving
that a woman's brain is smaller than a mans.

I hope this clears this issue up once and for all.