> > <snip>
> > > Your perception that any of the "Tibetan Buddhists" on
> > > the group with the exception of Llundrub reacted the
> > > way you claim is as flawed as your perception of Lenz
> > > killing himself out of guilt. Vaj and I merely corrected
> > > a few of your inaccurate statements; only Llun got
> > > uptight about what you said.
> >
> > However, it seems that any such corrections by
> > TMers of inaccurate statements by TM critics are
> > characterized as the TMers "getting uptight."
>
> Only when they obviously *are* uptight, enough
> to resort to character assassination in their
> replies.

You mean, the way you do?

 That's been your modus operandi for
> over a decade, so I don't think anyone can be
> blamed for thinking that criticism of TM makes
> you more than a little uptight.

Barry, you've been into "character assassination"
as long as I've known you.  Even the mildest
comment from a TMer is likely to elicit a rant
from you involving elaborate fantasies about how
the TMer thinks and believes and behaves, all
of it negative, and very largely inaccurate.

> You probably haven't noticed that other people
> here can state their positive beliefs about TM
> and about Maharishi *without* having to put
> someone else down in the same post. You have
> a long history of being unable to do this.

That's fascinating.  I *often* do this, in fact,
always have, even in response to you, and you're
completely blind to it.

The fact is that what's almost impossible is for
me to make a positive comment about TM or MMY
without your attacking me for doing so.  Same
with Lawson and Jim and other TM supporters.

> You may *claim* that you're not angry when
> you react in what I would suggest *most*
> people here perceive as an angry manner,
> but...uh...we don't believe you.

Says Barry, resorting to his mantra of appeal
to a consensus that he couldn't possibly have
any idea about.  And at the same time, projecting
*his* tendency to anger onto me.

Barry, you're far and away the most consistently
uptight person on this forum.  You simply cannot
tolerate disagreement with your views.