--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One reason I ask is because the question below
> relates to another question about the connection
> between pure consciousness and the relative world.
> The MMY line is that creation arises out of
> consciousness. I was wondering what sorts
> of experiences people are having that validate
> that hypothesis.

This was an experience I had at the local TM center in 1992-ish in
Maryland. After doing 20 minutes of TM, I opened my eyes and saw
several items in the room, including the TM teacher, as vibrating
bundles of grey shiny metallic atoms forming the shape of those
objects. As my consciousness continued to ripen into my senses
turned fully outwards, a covering of texture and color sprang out of
my eyes and rendered everything as we conventionally see them. I've
mentioned this before, though it seems to fit well Maharishi's line
that creation arises out of consciousness.