--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was wondering if someone might mention this. I have seen it many,
> many times. With eyes open everything can dissolve into a grey
field.
> Also happened notably when I was invited to a Shiva temple on
> Shivaratri -when I was pouring milk onto the murthi.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
> > <jpgillam@> wrote:
> > >
> > > One reason I ask is because the question below
> > > relates to another question about the connection
> > > between pure consciousness and the relative world.
> > > The MMY line is that creation arises out of
> > > consciousness. I was wondering what sorts
> > > of experiences people are having that validate
> > > that hypothesis.
> > >
> > This was an experience I had at the local TM center in 1992-ish
in
> > Maryland. After doing 20 minutes of TM, I opened my eyes and saw
> > several items in the room, including the TM teacher, as
vibrating
> > bundles of grey shiny metallic atoms forming the shape of those
> > objects. As my consciousness continued to ripen into my senses
> > turned fully outwards, a covering of texture and color sprang
out of
> > my eyes and rendered everything as we conventionally see them.
I've
> > mentioned this before, though it seems to fit well Maharishi's
line
> > that creation arises out of consciousness.

It was not that everything dissolved into a grey field- rather that
the objects in front of me had the same conventional shapes they
always do, only instead of the hair, the skin, the wooden tabletop
having color and texture appropriate to what they typically have,
they appeared to be made up of tightly clustered, vibrating, shiny
dark grey atoms or BBs.