Judy,

It is your underlying arrogant assumption that you know me better than
 I know myself that makes you such a bore.  It leaks into every
discussion.  No one has blown holes in anything.  We are all offering
our own point of view.  Your insistence that yours is the superior one
is what turns this into an unpleasant discussion.

Your repetition of the same Dr. Phil talk that you have given me many
times over the years reveals your agenda in every discussion no matter
what the topic.  Somehow you need to criticize my decision to leave
the movement.  You have tried so many angles over the years.  But none
of them have anything to do with me.  You have never had a sincere
interest to understand why I left, just a need to put me down for it.

It is your need to feel superior that is your social downfall Judy.
You just can't communicate with people who disagree with you as an
equal.  So you go after them personally if you can't "win" your argument.

My discussion with Marek has a completely different tone because we
are talking like equals with mutual respect.  We can disagree without
going into a digression about each other's "thinking".  I believe that
he understand my points and I try to understand his.

I know this will all fall on deaf ears, but many people have been
trying to convey this to you on this group since I have been here.
Attacking people personally from a superior position is boring and
unpleasant.  The people I respect in this group reveal their humanity
with kindness.  There is no good reason or rationalization for making
it into a personal putdown.  You are not superior to anyone here.
Your self delusion that you are a superior thinker turns every
discussion into this one.