--- uns_tressor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> will increase the
> > > >
> > > It works. That's all.
> > > Is your view based on your experience, Shemp, or
> some
> > > exotic scripture possibly mistranslated?
> > > Uns.
> > >

> > Instructions from my certified Iyengar yoga
> teacher.
> >
> Ah! That explains it. Is he also a co-chairman of
> the
> Flat Earth Society?

I just read a book (First There is a Mountain) about a
person who went to Iyengar's ashram  and spent some
time studying hatha yoga with him. He and his daughter
(Geeta) come across as real martinets, to say the
least. Go with your empirical experience regarding
asanas, not some mumbo-jumbo written about them. (For
example, if you do a headstand every day for one year
your gray hair will disappear...yeah, right!)