--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---Yea...Swami Muktananda - it appears from available evidence that
> he was quite adept at molesting underage Daughters of his disciples.

Yes, so I've heard. Still a nice insight, and I appreciate Shemp's
posting it.

> Looks like a mismatch between speech and action!

Yes, that might really bother me if I were expecting any particular
action/speech from him :-)

>  He initiated me into "Shaktipat" in 1980. (dug his fingers into my
> eyeballs and a brilliant image of himself appeared in my visual
> field).

Interesting! Were you a steady TM-er at the time? If so, how did you
justify "straying"?  Among many other Master-flavors, I used
to "channel" his shaktipat-energies in 1982 or so. BAM! Very dynamic,
but I quit tuning into his channel when I found my heart was feeling
pained and strained afterward from the excess voltage running through
it :-)