From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:10 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Idea for a Fun Thread: People's Previous
Incarnations

" I'm always amused by the New Age tendency to claim
> that they were *famous* people in the past. The Rama
> guy claimed he was Cardinal Richilieu; I can't see
> that *at all*. And Shirley MacLaine's been any
> *number* of famous people. Wasn't anyone ever the
> scullery maids and the cooks and the janitors? :-)"

Not to mention the "math" problem that there are so many more people
alive today than any time in history. (Let me guess, other planets
with people on them waiting to get on to earth?) I guess the people
who remember their past lives just happen to come from here. But with
only one billion estimated in 1802 in the world, our current 6 bill
makes the odds that only those people remember not one but often many
past lives pretty far out doesn't it?

But you see Curtis, lots of animals are now being born as humans. What do
you think is happening to all those species going extinct? I clearly
remember a past life as a dodo bird: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo