Do you mean in my response to Richard?  I was answering each point as
it came up.  Following his post.  Each point is needed in its context.
 If I cut anything out I will get accused of ignoring an important
point.  So perhaps I don't understand what you mean.  In Judy's post I
only included the part relevant to my response so I thought I was
being a good little snipper.

I am surprised that you would read anything I write but let me know
how I can communicate better if I am responding to each point in a post.