From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:40 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What Fairfield and Fairfield Life Could Become

Edg:
If someone is mean, out they go, and that goes for Edg and everyone
else. One strike, out you go."

Curtis:
If I wanted this kind of judgment on my expression I would have
stayed in the movement. Does the term "Age of Enlightenment News"
mean anything to you?

You know, we lost Cliff Rees. That was a loss. He said he couldn't
tolerate Judy. I would hate to lost Edg. But FFL will survive,
sometimes more fun, sometimes less. I can't help but feel that
Cliff cut himself off from a nice outlet. Curtis, you are so right
on. Self discipline, not imposed discipline is what makes for a
strong community. IMHO, Judy has much a right as anyone to express
herself as she sees fit.

I agree. Very few people have gotten anywhere near deserving expulsion. Tom
Pall did when he descended into racism and anti-semitism. As I said in
another post, you can control negative people by ignoring them.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:29 PM