> As I look back at the traffic here from the last year, 95% of it is
> introductions. I think those could certainly be in
> https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/c/fun/8 instead — either as individual
> posts in the #introductions tag, or added to the
> https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/introduce-yourself/1875/ mega-thread.
> Or, we could start a new one _specifically_ for Fedora Join.

+1 I'm in with your IDEA but some advice here:

we could start a new one _specifically_ for Fedora Join, has the same time for
just say hey HELLO I'm here and I do this/that, is quite diferent to hey HELLO
I would like to contribbute and I would like to be mentor in the community with
the fedora newcomers workflow.

Regards.,