Richard S. Hall wrote:
Upayavira wrote:
The dev list will be [EMAIL PROTECTED] If we want a user list, it probably should be users@, although there are at least some called [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am not convinced that we need a "users" list, just brought it up for discussion. My thinking is that we don't have overwhelming volume on this list, so it is probably okay to keep just one...it is a pretty good mix too. Further, I find that users tend to get confused about where mail should be sent when there are multiple lists...

I also think we're okay with one list at the moment. We can spin off a users list whenever we consider it necessary.

One time when we may want to do so is when we start having releases that we commit to maintain. At that point we will have 'users' in the more conventional sense. At the moment, we're still a development community with some more pioneering users.

Regards, Upayavira