Ok, I have created a JIRA issue for infrastructure to start the TLP migration process. Attached is the content of the request.

For the web site, as I understand it, we must send an email to root requesting UNIX karma for committers to access the new location on people.apache.org and to open a JIRA issue for this request. I assume that the JIRA issue is for infrastructure again, but I am not sure for which JIRA component, anyone know?

Thanks.

-> richard
The board has agreed to create the Felix project.

To aid in the process, would the Infrastructure team please do the following:

#=======================================

[1] Root Tasks

Create unix group "felix"

Create new DNS entry "felix.apache.org" and configure into website server
instance

It is hoped that the archive for [EMAIL PROTECTED] can be moved to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Please move the subscriber list from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] too.

(iii) archives
  mbox
  1. http://felix.apache.org/mail/felix/dev/YYYYMM.gz
  2. http://felix.apache.org/mail/felix/users/YYYYMM.gz
  3. http://felix.apache.org/mail/felix/commits/YYYYMM.gz
  4. [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be archived in the private area.

(iv) options

I. Reply-To: Header [X] yes [ ] no
    NOTE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
II. Message Trailer [X] yes [] no

[2] Source Tracker

(i) Subversion

Move the existing incubator/felix tree to TLP

[3] Initial Committer list

Same as existing