> The dev list will be [EMAIL PROTECTED] If we want a user list, it
> probably should be users@, although there are at least some called [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

I am not convinced that we need a "users" list, just brought it up for
discussion. My thinking is that we don't have overwhelming volume on
this list, so it is probably okay to keep just one...it is a pretty good
mix too. Further, I find that users tend to get confused about where
mail should be sent when there are multiple lists...

-> richard

That is my impression too. More often then not what looks like a
"users" question in the beginning turns into a "dev" questions before
too long (which I think is great) -- hence, I'd rather stick with
"only" the dev list for now. However, I don't care enough to argue if
somebody feels strongly about it...

regards,

Karl

--