Richard S. Hall wrote:
Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Initially, I was convinced, too, that a users@ list would not be needed
given the current volume.

On the other hand, and as Niclas pointed out, more and more questions are
more like users@ questions than dev@ questions. Additionally, I tend to see a somewhat psychological aspect of having a users@ list: Maybe it is better for community building to have a low-barrier users@ list in addition to the
dev@ list.

Therefore, I now agree with Niclas, that we probably need a users@ list.

I can go either way and I think Karl said he could too, so unless anyone has any major objections, I guess we can go with a users mailing list.

This then raises another question. I assume that they move the mailing list archives and subscriber list from the old list to the new list...should the felix-dev archive and its subscribers move to dev or users ?