Oh you bet it is!
I deal with on regular basics!
Just pisses me off!
My Vets are good about calling rescues in when they get beautiful kitties that come from situations like this...grrrr!

In a message dated 11/29/2005 12:22:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
know...... , but "sadly" there are just so many cats that are euthanized because of "improper elimination"...
If only people would educate themselves... (I know, I'm dreaming)
So many cases are due to:
1) UTI's (urinary tract infections)
2) DIRTY litterboxes
3) DECLAWING
4) Emotional upsets (That CAN be dealt with!!!  After all, in 99% of these cases it is the human who brings on stress ~ moving, new baby, new "pet"...I could go on & on...)
This is just one of the many reasons I prefer the company of my fur-kids!
(No offense to any of you special people on this list intended..... I am sure you can all relate.)
Patti

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!