Michelle,

I have often wondered about Charlie and couldn't remember what had happened.  You had been through so much I was afraid to ask.  Wasn't he the coolest?  FIV cats (males anyway) are.  Our felv cats are special of course, but I've never met an fiv cat that wasn't just a laid back lover.  Maybe it's because they were intact males and got lots of 'activity'. lol.  I don't know.  But they are certainly loving.  I'm glad Charlie got a good home!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nina, you should definitely post on the 2 yahoo FIV lists.  I found a home for Charlie, from the shelter, that way (though we had to drive him to VA from MA!)

Michelle