I'll never forget the time my Taylor (now nearly 14 years old) jumped into the toilet!  Thank goodness I heard the splash and ran to pull her out.  Same with us on keeping the lid down because she also loves "toilet water".  Plus we have Pippin now.

Gina

Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Marylyn and Sherry!

I appreciate your advice about the toilet lid, Marylyn, but no worries there.  One of Satch's "adorable" dog-like qualities is a preference for toilet water to the fresh, filtered stuff that he is provided by the management.

That lid has been down for over a year.  :)

Leslie

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines