I hope she's doing well.  Does she normally go outside?

Gina WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please keep us posted on how Mama Kitty is doing.  She's in my prayers.

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm very upset right now.  I was walking out to get the mail and my neighbor's mail (he's out of town) when I heard a lot of yelling and turned around in time to see a dog going after Mama Kitty - in MY yard on MY sidewalk.  She was wild with fear and well she should have been.  I dropped the mail - it went everywhere - and started running after that dog screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mama climbed up the big oak more than 8 ft but then she fell and hit the ground hard and that horrible dog picked her up in his mouth.  She's just a tiny thing.  She got away and ran up the arbor in the back that has to be 10ft tall and I chased that sorry black dog away.  I got her down from the arbor and she ran to the backyard - terrified.

I just stood with her a moment and talked to her and then she ran to the back window pawing to get in.  I picked her up and carried that sweet girl inside and she's in here now with eyes fully dilated.  Keeps looking out the window.  With FeVL she does NOT need this kind of stress.

Those sorry neighbors haven't even checked to see if Mama is ok.  I am furious but trying to be calm for her sake.  I don't think she has any broken skin or broken bones but it is probably too soon to tell if she is really hurt because she is going on adrenalin.  I've a good mind to say something to them about it.  I could hear the mother yelling 'who let the dog out' .... but that doesn't do much for Mama Kitty.

Thanks for letting me rant - I am so upset.

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?