Michelle,
I'm so glad you mentioned this.  My Phelix has the same problem with pulling
his hair out from his tummy and back legs...and he does tend to be involved
in some sibling rivalry on a regualr basis.  I'm going to go see the
compounding pharmacist here.

elizabeth

 If you are able to touch her ears, I would ask the vet to prescribe
benadryl to be compounded at a compounding pharmacy into transdermal cream
to rub inside her ear.  My Patches has been on this for years for anxiety.
She was prescribed it because she was pulling her fur out of her belly and
back legs, and the benadryl stopped that. But she also used to go after the
other cats, and the benadryl pretty much stopped that too. If I forget to
give it to her, it is noticeable because she goes after Lucy and sometimes
even me. With the benadryl she is pretty much fine. It does not seem to make
her groggy at all-- she is quite perky and energetic-- but just takes the
edge off I guess.
Michelle