Oh, she also hasn't eaten since she got here.  I have tried her regular food
(they brought the remains of a bag over), pill pockets (with no pills in
them - my cats love them), freeze dried shrimp, yucky Pounce treats, and
canned food.  Next I am going to try tuna.  There's no way I can syringe
her, and I can't get her to a vet without trapping her, which usually
involves food.  So I just have to hope that she eats, I guess.  Judging from
my cats, maybe I should try white bread - they think that is the best thing
going!

On 12/31/06, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not only can I not touch her ears, I can't get closer than about a foot
and a half without being in danger of losing a finger.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20