Wow, that is encouraging.  Know what you mean about people thinking you are
nuts!   We don't venture far into some parts of the neighborhood with out a
second or third person along -- but I think we've felt pretty safe because
people kind of treat us like we are nuts -- and harmless!!

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I am convinced that someone had taken Ursula
in even though they knew
that she was being searched for. Ursula, if I do say so myself, is
quite a stunning Calico and I think the person just didn't want to give
her up. One of the hints I had from the psychic was that Ursula could
see a picket fence from the window she was sitting in. My house has a
picket fence too, so I approached the other like-fenced houses in the
neighborhood with the story, (they all think I'm nuts anyway), that I
thought maybe Ursula might have gotten confused by the similarity and
went into their yard. I was relentless in my search and I suspect that
this person finally opened the door and let her out in the middle of the
night. Of course I couldn't sleep while she was gone and I got up in
the middle of the night to find her sitting outside our sliding glass
door waiting to be let in. I had to blink twice to make sure I wasn't
imagining her there. She was in great shape, not even hungry, that also
made me suspect someone was trying to keep her as their own.
Nina