i know a lot of FIP cats, with the wet form, that have been allowed to
die naturally at home, so i guess i'm missing the point here....

None of the websites say... even Dr. Addie's says all FIP cats are
euthanized. I suppose it will get to a point where she will be suffering so
bad you'll have to euthanise her? It appears that is the case with every
other FIP+ cat in existence. Surely there have been research cats that they
have just let die to KNOW what the end result of FIP is... but I can't find
any reference. I mean, how do they KNOW it's 100% fatal, as all the websites
state, if ALL the cats that have it are euthanised? That's a REALLY good
question Michelle!

Hideyo, can you contact Dr. Addie and that other Japanese vet (who's name I
forget now - Ishida maybe?) and ask them? I don't see any contact info on
Dr. Addie's website, but I know you've spoken to her. Ask, if the cat is NOT
euthanised, WHAT is the cause of death, and what could we expect to see
happen in the end stages?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....