From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Lucy update

With dry fip, it is organ failure and/or anemia. My Buddy died naturally
from what probably was dry fip. His pcv was 6 the last time it was
measured, a couple of days before.  The vet said he should not have been
able to stand. But he was on the dex/depo combo shots, and he was
literally trotting around the house. I want to put Lucy on those shots.

Wet fip is different, though, and does not usually affect organs in the
same way.  Cats stop eating at some point, and that will kill them if
they are not force-fed.  So maybe that is what happens, or anemia.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/30/2007 4:07:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,