I finally got 3 of my cats to eat the Evo.  Katie's
(my diabetic cat)true brother Simon was diagnosed as
being diabetic on Sunday so the vet said I needed to
get him to eat the Evo because it is low carbs.  Katie
won't touch it but Simon, Nick and Tabby Cat are
starting to eat it now.  I can't believe I have 2
diabetic cats and Nick is another true brother so
eventually I may have 3.  I am so relieved they are
eating the EVO especially Simon because it is better
for him.

Cindy Reasoner