I would not treat all year.

I had to treat mine last month and I am going to do it again this week for
fleas, but prior to that I had not treated anyone for 2years.

This is a bad year, too much rain.

Have they been itching @ all?

Have you seen any fleas?

Usually by the time you actually SEE one there are many.

Frontline , Advantage is good, but I would not use Revolution, as as good
forfleas, has Ivermec in it, can cause nerve damage in some cats and skin
reactions.
Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org