Well, she might know her stuff as far as cardio health,but all of her
credability w/me went out the window when I found that she was in charge of
the cruel Primate test lab out in Bastrop,which in owned by UT.

I knew that her & her husband had been involved in this type of research in
Hawaii years ago, but I thought they were "passed that".

Apparently not.

And he almost got the Hawaiian research lab CLKOSED down due to extremem
cruelty to the animals,not to mention the grants that he lost.

I would definately get a second opinion, how about the Specialty hospital
that Samon uses?

There are very good doctors there, I used 2of them for a client's 2 dogs.

Sorry, I just would not give Jones the time of day.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net