From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 11:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] neutering a positive cat

My cat Fletch also spiraled downhill after being neutered. But honestly, they
vaccinated him with core vaccines AND  Felv, and I think that is what started
him on his downward spiral. I didn't ask for that either. But I agree that it
would have been much more stressful for him to stay intact.

Sent from my iPhone