Stress definitely plays a role!

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of HIDEYO YAMAMOTO
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] neutering a positive cat

I would recommend to run a blood work to make sure that everything looks
good before the surgery - especially CBC portion as sometimes their WBC/RBC
might be a little off -
I don't know if it's conincidence or not - I do believe that stress sort of
triggered the disease - my completely healthy cat Tsubomi died about a month
after the surgery - I think she had lymphoma - but we did not even think of
it as she was completely healthy - I was devastated.

Hideyo